Until Death Does Us Apart

Until Death does us Apart

Colleges Story - Until Death Does Us Apart

These online colleges institutions cater mainly to working professionals. Online programs are often designed to be flexible because they mainly attract working adults.

But online-only universities may more likely be structured in a way that satisfies working students' other needs, perhaps with multiple starting points throughout the year and accelerated options, says Jennifer Mathes, director of strategic partnerships for the Online Learning Consortium, an organization aiming to improve online higher education.


When I got home as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, "I’ve got something important to tell you." She sat down and ate quietly. Again I saw the hurt in her eyes.  Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth to speak. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic slowly.

She did not seem to be annoyed by my words, instead, she asked me very softly, "why?"  I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the spoon and shouted at me, "you are not a man!" That night, we didn’t talk anymore to each other. She was weeping. I knew that she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jeane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her!
online colleges Accreditation is particularly important. Accreditation is verification from an outside authority that a college or university – and in some cases, a specific program – meets certain standards of quality, whether it's on campus, online or a combination. Though a voluntary process, accreditation increases the likelihood that employers will accept a job candidate's degree and that credits will transfer, among other benefits.

With a deep sense, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and a 30% stake in my company.  She glanced at it and then tore it into small pieces. 

The woman who had spent more than ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt really sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I couldn't take back what I had said for I loved Jeane so much. Finally, she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected. For me, her cry was actually a kind of release. The divorce idea which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be clearer now.

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something on the white paper at the table. I didn’t have supper but went just straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was very tired after an eventful day with Jeane.  When I woke up, she was still there at the table and still writing. I just did not care so I turned over and asleep again.

In the morning she presented me her divorce conditions.  She didn’t want anything from me but needed a full month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that in that full one month, we both try to live just as normal a life as possible. Her reason for this conditions was simple.  Our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.
These online colleges programs aren't right for everyone. If you want face-to-face access to professors and support services or lack self-discipline and time-management skills, rethink whether online-only is the best choice.
This was agreeable to me. But she had something else, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into an out bridal room on our wedding day.  And, She requested that every day. for the 1 month's duration, I carry her out of from our bedroom to the front door every morning. I thought she was going to be crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable. so, I accepted her request.

online colleges-only doesn't automatically mean lower quality. Students should weigh many factors – faculty, reputation, availability of student services, cost and course structure, to name a few – when choosing a program rather than jumping to conclusions, experts say.


Despite not having access to in-person resources, online colleges students may find other advantages to choosing a school that only focuses on them.

I told Jeane about my wife’s divorce conditions. She laughed hardly loud and thought it was so absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has and must to face the divorce, Jeane said scornfully.

My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention idea was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared very clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, "daddy is holding mommy in his arms." His words brought me a sense of big pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over eleven meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

And, On the second day (day 2), both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. that time, I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a very long time. I also realized she was not young anymore. There were fine wrinkles on her face, and her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her, to my wife.

Despite not having access to in-person resources, online colleges students may find other advantages to choosing a school that only focuses on them.

On the fourth day (day 4), when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of the intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given eleven years of her life to me.  On the fifth (day 5) and the sixth day (day 6), I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Jeane about this. It became more easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps that everyday workout made me stronger.

one day, She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, "all my dresses have grown bigger". then I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her easily.  Suddenly it hit me so hard. She had buried so many pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.

Our son came in at the moment and said, "Dad, it’s time to carry mom out." For him, seeing his father carrying his mother had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him so tightly. and I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last-minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck so softly and naturally. I held her body tightly, it was just like our wedding day.

But her much lighter weight made me so sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms, I could hardly move a step. that time, Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, "I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy".  I drove to the office and suddenly jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any little delay would make me change my mind.  I walked to the upstairs. Jeane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jeane, I don't want the divorce anymore.

She looked at me, very astonished, then touched my forehead. "Do you have a fever?" She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jeane, I said, "I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other anymore. Now I really realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death does us apart."
Access to faculty and student services of online colleges may still be available. Just because students at online-only schools don't have access to a campus doesn't mean support staff aren't available virtually.


Phil Molling, an enrollment counselor at the online, for-profit Capella University, says students often communicate with faculty via email and phone. Students may also use videoconferencing, experts say.

Jeane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a huge loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and then drove away.  At the floral shop on the street, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me "what to write on the card". I smiled and wrote, “I’ll carry you out every morning until death does us apart”.

That evening when I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I run upstairs, only to find my wife in the bed – dead.

My wife had been fighting cancer for months and I was so busy with Jeane to even notice. She knew, she would die soon and she wanted to save me from the negative reaction from our son, in case we push through with the divorce. At least, in our son's eyes — I’m a loving husband. She just very very love me. she thinks about me and our son so deeply. 

Moral: even The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the big mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These can create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that grow intimacy. And have the real happy marriage. Many are for-profit schools. online colleges,  While public institutions are now increasingly creating separate online programs or departments, online-only universities are more likely to be for-profit than nonprofit, says Mathes. Experts say some employers may be more hesitant to accept for-profit online degrees, though they note quality varies widely within the sector.

online colleges Courses may still have clinical requirements. While Western Governors classifies itself as a completely online university, some programs – including those where students can attain a nursing licensure – still require students to complete some work in person, says Daren Upham, vice president of academic operations at the school.

Read also :
Rejected Girl
Gift from Daughter
A limit of your Kindness
Facebook twitter Google+

Related Post

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

0 Komentar